Personal Data Processing and Protection by Tite s.r.o.
Tite s.r.o., ID No.: 07586302, with its registered office at Pod Vyšehradem 1173/14, 147 00 Prague 4, processes personal data in compliance with the existing Regulation of the European Parliament and Council (EU) 2016/679 (hereinafter the “GDPR”) in conjunction with Act No. 101/2000 Sb., on personal data protection, which supplements the GDPR in the Czech Republic as from 25 May 2018.
Tite s.r.o. processes the following personal data of its existing and prospective clients:
- First name and surname (for invoicing purposes)
- Address (for invoicing purposes)
- Phone number (for communication about the assignment)
- E-mail (for communication about the assignment, for sending a client satisfaction survey once the assignment has been completed, and for sharing information about new services and new terms of services ordered by the clients in the past)
The following principles are followed by Tite s.r.o. when processing personal data:
- All personal data are processed in compliance with the existing laws and regulations of the Czech Republic and the European Union. No personal data are processed unless a minimum of one legal ground for their processing applies.
- Personal data are processed only for legitimate purposes in the extent necessary and are stored only as long as necessary for the purpose of processing.
- Data subjects whose personal data are to be processed are always informed whether their personal data will be shared with third parties (for example translators who will be translating their texts, or interpreters who will be interpreting for them). This does not apply to sharing personal data with public authorities when a statutory duty to do so exists.
- All personal data processed are protected as confidential.
- Individuals whose personal data are processed may, without limitation, withdraw the consent with data processing and request the their erasure.